-2

So, it's been a pretty decent weekend. Friday night Monica and I went to the 25-30 dance the institute was holding downtown. I must admit I had pretty low expectations. Dances aren't really my thing, but it was an excuse to get out of the house. The DJ was not fantastic, but he managed to get thru the night with out playing too many slow songs, and believe it or not I actually got asked to dance. Yes, really ME... go figure! And more than once - I am pretty sure this is some kind of record for me. Anyway, I ran into a couple of friends there I hadn't seen for a while - so that was fun, too.

Saturday was great :) I slept til noon... I know, but I was tired. Then we went to WW, and then I went down to see my grandparents. My grandmother has finally come to realize she has WAY too much stuff and now is trying to start getting rid of it. I left with 3 of the most beautiful tablecloths I have ever seen. No really, I am going to put them out, but no one will ever be allowed to eat on them. As well as bags full of the pillow cloths and doilies she has crotcheted over her life. I am not actually sure what you do with doilies these days... but I have some.

Then I came home and went to dinner with Monica and Becca. We decided to go somewhere we hadn't been before, so we went to Tres Hombres. It was pretty tasty, but not absolutely amazing. There was a trubador there though, and he was well worth listening to.

Today is Sunday. I suppose I ought to get out of bed and get ready for church. I think I'll make a roast for dinner... doesn't that sound like a very traditional thing to do?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum