midweek

It's been a pretty quiet week. Monday I pretended to clean my room, but for some reason more and more stuff seems to be finding its way in there... I have GOT to break into my storage unit soon.

Tuesday was institute. It was an interesting class, a mix of parenting, chastity, and boys you need to get on the ball... over all a pretty positive lesson.

Wednesday was fantastic. I took a half day off work and went home and did what I actually enjoy doing, which is make dinner. I made rolls and experimented with a vegetarian lasagna. I was pleasantly suprised with the outcome, and unless my friends are liars, I was not the only one. We had about 11 people at dinner last night and it was super enjoyable. I miss living close to the people I like. I did force them to watch American Idol with me, but well, that's just how I am.

Nicknames from last night are Pretty Boy - ok, really that boy was beautiful - and Punky Brewster, it's a bit of a stretch, but come on, she had a dream catcher in her hair.

1 comments:

    On 8:00 AM, January 26, 2007 Anonymous said...

    What a small world! Today I'm pretending to clean my room too! We'll see if it works.

    Those are the institute lessons that I walk out of (me being a boy and all).

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum