Sooooo, Monica and I started WW yesterday. YAY! I love having someone to do stuff with, especially this.
Last night we went to a movie party. It's a small world. My friend Charity, from Logan, was at the party. Apparently, she knows my friends Brett and Brian. Anyway, it was a lovely party until the last gal showed up. Something about her turned the rest of the gals at the party into very loud and annoying people. Oh well. We didn't stay long after that, but it was still fun to see people again. Moving wards shouldn't make it so hard to see your friends, but it does seem to.

So, the question for the day is, When did it become OK to wear fishnet stockings to church?

1 comments:

    On 2:30 AM, January 10, 2007 Anonymous said...

    It is not ok, but alas I see the fishnets in Logan as well. Call me if you need some advice on a the bathroom.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum