-2.4

So... last night Robin, Brad, and I went shopping for bowling shirts. We had absolutely no luck. It was still fun, but I must admit we didn't really find anything. Does anyone know where we can get a stellar deal on bowling shirts??? After the shopping we went to dinner and found a movie... We watched the DaVinci Code. I don't know how I felt about it yet. It was a good movie - I LOVE Tom Hanks. The plot was interesting and there were just enough a twists to be fun to watch, however.... I had the conclusion figured out about 15 minutes into the show. Anyway, worth the watch, but I guess I am not sure what all the hype was over. There are some pretty interesting religious points in the show, but if you are really letting your belief in a higher being be influenced by Hollywood.... well.... there are better places for information about EVERYTHING, not just religion, than Hollywood ;)

I woke up late this morning, went to the kitchen to rinse the dishes in the sink, low and behold... no water. I checked the bathroom, water. I checked the washer, water. Checked the dishwasher, no water. This is my first home owner major trauma. I have no landlord to call, and the HOA peeps won't call me back to tell me where my pipes are to even have a chance at looking to see where the pipe issue might be. I'd love the chance to examine the heck out of it, if I knew where"it" was.

UGH, UGH, UGH...

1 comments:

    On 7:05 AM, January 14, 2007 Anonymous said...

    It's official: I cannot trust your movie opinion ever again. I would, but I'd never get to see anything good that I end up lovin. :)

    I think we have different taste in movies.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum