transitional statements needed

It's snowing today. While I do not treasure the thought of driving on the roads with people who still haven't figured out that snow means to slow down, I am pleased as punch that the snow may clean some of the junk out of the air here. I don't love snow, but I do love breathing.

Well, Christmas is officially over. I took the tree down Tuesday night and once I find someone to break into my storage shed, I will get it all put away. It is reminding me that I didn't really decorate much before we put it up. My living room needs help. It has been a very quiet start to the new year (knock on wood.) Work is finally getting caught up and I am excited to see my bowling friends again. If all goes as planned, my ball will be ready to use tonight! It's so pretty... I'll have to post a pic once I get it back. I know you can hardly wait.

Oh, does anyone know a good company to go thru for a bathroom remodel? I have someone coming over tonight to take a look, but would like to get a second opinion... anyone, anyone?

1 comments:

    On 8:07 AM, January 05, 2007 Anonymous said...

    You know? "I Cry The Day That They Take The Tree Down...." :)
    Thought I'd add that.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum