It begins

Tonight is the premiere of what might be the only reality show I actually enjoy. Oh yes, that's right - it's time.... AMERICAN IDOL! And I am super pumped because my friend Dav is going to end up here on an overnight for work, so we can kick off the season right :) (Assuming he ends up on the trip he thought he would today) YAY!!!

I am going to put a plug in for the Albertson's on 33rd S and 9th E. Yes, it's almost as ghetto as the Ream's on state, but the customer service is excellent. All I did was mention that I picked up the last box of the sale item I had gone in for, and they offered a rain check - saying that apparently the ware house is out of them as well. I had tried a couple of other Albertson's and they didn't even have a space where the product was supposed to be.... what is this product you ask.... Well, I'll tell you. They are called "Quaker Granola Bites." Not only are they very tasty, but they are only a 2 point snack :) I am ALL about that. The chocolate ones are my favorite, but the cinnamon are also very enjoyable. I'd put a picture up, but apparently it is a pretty new product, it is not on any of the quaker webpages.

Yes I recognize that I am a geek... you either love me or hate me already, either way, you should be used to it ;)

Ok, so really, that's about it from here... I am going to start the insurance quest today and hopefully find out how much of my kitchen will be covered...

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum