Happy Friday

So, my pretty new ball got christened last night. She had kind of a rough start, but for having more than every other ball hit the gutter in the first 5 frames, I ended up with a 96, which for me, is pretty respectable. The only thing I am sad about is that she is already dirty ;) Ok, not really sad.

It snowed here in SLC yesterday. My house got about 3 inches, which doesn't sound like much, but it sure made for a pretty day to stare out the window. Today it is kind of trying to snow, but it's not really putting enough of an effort in to do any good.

I also met with the ReBath people last night. I got the tub and walls sorted out, now I just need to find a solution to the sink and mirror. Maybe it's time for Nicole to become a carpenter/plumber.

Wow... the more I type the more you are starting to realize it's better when I don't blog everyday...
Ok.. I'll stop.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum