Update

So I am still in the land of spotty phone service and limited internet. I thought I would use this post to update those of you who have been involved with my nonblog drama of possibly moving to Phoenix.
The update is, I am not going. I have turned the job down and chosen to stay with Convergys.

As a side note, I have been selected to participate in a the Future Leaders program. I am not really sure what it means yet, but my VP tells me it is an excellent opportunity, and he is feeling pretty good that his project was chosen to fill 2 of the 4 slots for our unit this year, which includes 20+ projects. So I guess that means I will be going to Cincinatti for the last week of February. It is a year long program, so I am sure you will be hearing more about it.

1 comments:

    On 8:53 AM, December 29, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Cincinnati - wahoo! I love Ohio. The only thing I know about Cincinnati is the airport, but I love Cleveland, Columbus, and Dayton area. It was especially fun to drive through Amish country while listening to good ol' country music. That was a good 3 hour road trip.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum