Faces

Yesterday was a day of faces. It is still weird to me that we can work with people everyday, but never know what they look like. Well, a slew of the people that I work with everyday are located about a half hour from Shar's house. She humored me and took me out to meet them. Oddly enough, my imagination was not tooooo far off of reality. It was fun to have a conversation with them face to face instead of over the phone.

We then went to Shar's new work place so I would have faces to put with the stories she tells. She does, indeed, work with characters. I am a little jealous. The atmosphere in her building was so relaxed and familiar. I remember work feeling like family. It made it much more tolerable. If anything was to work as a tool for recruiting me, that would be it.

Well, then we went for a little of what KC is famous for. BBQ! There is a reason they are famous for it, and I enjoyed it a little too much. We found BBQ sauce in some odd places afterwords. (Yes Dav, kind of like you and grits)

Against everyone's protests we then went shopping on Prospect St. We took a dumb boy with us though, so I think we will go back today after Shar's tax test with out him.

Clarkus P. - I don't have your email address. Can you hook a girl up???

2 comments:

    On 10:47 AM, December 03, 2005 Anonymous said...

    That is so funny! I was totally thinking gritz before you typed that! haha

     
    On 2:11 AM, December 05, 2005 Anonymous said...

    I LOVE KC bbq! We ate at this really cool little bbq shack in Independance when I was there. The owner was hilarious, and the bbq was awesome!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum