Family

So, Dav's back in town. It's funny. I see him more than I see most friends that live in the same state, and some that live in the same city, for that matter. I picked him up from the airport and we made our way to his parent's home in Liberty. Liberty is normally about an hour north of SLC up Ogden Canyon. Well, we hit the snow storm on our way up. It seemed to hit all of the sudden and we were sliding pretty good on a very frozen I-15. We were able to make it to his home with out incident, and it only took about 2 hours.
Not only was it their Christmas party, it was also Grandma Bessie's 90th birthday. Dav's family is great. I had not actually met most of the kids that were there. They are all super cute. The new baby Tom is soooo happy and adorable and the older kids are great. I am completely unbiased, by the way- this is not my family. His niece Bria is just stunning. If I can get him to send me a picture (hint hint), I'll post it here. Until then you'll just have to believe me. Beautiful girl.
All in all a great way to spend a Sunday night. I woke up this morning to find myself not going anywhere until the sun came up and the snowplows came through. There are worse places to be stuck than eating breakfast with the fam :)

2 comments:

    On 7:36 PM, December 20, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Haha! You have to talk nice about my family because you know I'm going to be reading your blog. hehe

     
    On 8:49 AM, December 29, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Excuse me, I think that you see me quite often and I live in the same state as you......and my family is cute too - you still have yet to meet Curtis, so make sure you come to the baby shower!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum