:(

Today I was reminded why I don’t have pets. My mom has a cat. Her name is Stripes. She got her about 4 months ago. Technically she is annoying, but attached I am, and I have only been with her about 4 times. I like her because it means my mom isn’t sitting home alone all the time. She is an indoor cat and we just had her spayed and de-clawed. We let her out when we got home from Logan this afternoon. I went to let her in a couple of hours later to find her lifeless on the front lawn. The damn neighbor’s dog killed my kitty. She didn't even have a chance to wear the new name tag she got in her Christmas stocking. My mom is heart broken :(

1 comments:

    On 8:51 AM, December 29, 2005 Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry - that's so sad. You said she loved to sleep on your head when you were up there.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum