Anyone need a place to live?

So... I just found out that my roommates are leaving. Their goal is to be out by the end of the month. Now, this doesn't actually affect my life all that much. Luckily we signed seperate contracts. In my perfect world, the landlord wouldn't be able to fill the other rooms and I could just live by myself for the next 5 months. I'm pretty sure that won't happen. Anyway, if you want to live with the coolest roommate ever (and most humble)- the rent is great, the location is great, the house is ok, the neighbors suck - let me know :)

Other than that, not much going on. I've had to take my first sick day since February, this week. Actually I took a day and a half. I've decided "sick" day actually translates to "work from home" day in the CVG dictionary. The only thing I've accomplished is getting further behind on my Christmas preparations, and a little extra sleep.

1 comments:

    On 7:48 AM, December 15, 2005 Anonymous said...

    hmmmmm. too bad I have a place to live already or else...

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum