KC, MO

Question for the cosmos... Why is Kansas City in Missouri? While I do not know the answer, here I am, eating nachos from the KC version of Betos "Panchos." I got here about 5, waited for Shar to get out of traffic til 6, then we went to church with Shar's friend Cassandra. I must admit, I've never been the minority at church before. There were 9 white folk. 9. I've also never been to church on a Thursday night, or been to a service where it was ok to respond aloud to the questions coming from the pulpit. I liked it. I felt so welcome. Everyone came up to meet us before and talked to us after to see if we enjoyed it and encouraged us to come back. I am pretty sure every child I saw tonight is the cutest child I have ever seen. If kidnapping weren't illegal I would have brought at least 2 of them home with me.
What a great start to my weekend with Shar in KC!

2 comments:

    On 4:26 PM, December 02, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Yea!!!!

     
    On 11:18 PM, December 02, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Colee!!!

    You have a blog, and I love it! I didn't even know. . . but now I do, and I'll never be the same! Also, KC sounds fun; I thought it was a cool place too.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum