Thursday, my mom and I were in Rexburg for Thanksgiving. My Shahna couldn't get out of school to come to the family for the holiday, so we took the family to her. It was a beautiful day. We walked down to the park and let the kids run off their turkey. The weather was cool, but not freezing. It was really really just good.
Friday morning we went and did a little psycho shopping. Wal-Mart at 5:00 AM on the day after Thanksgiving. Yeah.... well, we weren't shopping for one of the 18 laptops (that's total, not models) so, it was pretty effective really. Besides, I got some really pretty dishes for when you come over for dinner.
Friday night my nephew came home with me and we made another gingerbread house. Apparently we did it last year, and that makes it a tradition.

Saturday morning I woke up, and looked out side. Just like that, it wasn't Thanksgiving anymore, it was Christmas. Over night we got about 2 inches of snow. It continued to snow all day and night and right thru the Bear Lake Christmas Parade :) Fitting, very fitting.

I love Christmas. Beware, it will be an ongoing topic.

1 comments:

    On 12:11 AM, November 28, 2005 Anonymous said...

    oooo I like Christmas too!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum