One more after today

Tonight we had a makeup cooking class for the night Hiro was in the hospital. We made Indonesian Stir Fry... I have to be honest with you, it was pretty much like every stir fry I've ever had, but with shrimp. 2nd confession, I don't really like shimp unless it is covered in batter and deep fried. This second revelation is even more concerning because on Wednesday's class we are making another shrimp meal.

Anyway, I'd say it is good to be home, but I'd be lying. I was stellar until I got off the plane this morning and turned my phone on. I'm seriously considering changing the number.
Phoenix was great. Saturday we had a BBQ- yes BBQ in Novemeber - for Ian and Ty's birthdays. Then we saw Chicken Little in 3-D. LOVED IT. Cute show. Sunday we lounged around and had breakfast on the back patio, did some window shopping at the outdoor mall, and went swimming in the pool.... It's too bad Phoenix couldn't be 80 degrees in the summer too- I'd move for sure. It was hard to leave this morning. I wore capris all day in rebellion to being back in the land of the frigid. A girl has to have her little victories :)

1 comments:

    On 6:22 PM, November 09, 2005 Anonymous said...

    What a beautiful blog! I hope that you paid whoever made your blog so beautiful tons and tons of money! What talent!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum