General vent today, WHY? why can't people plan ahead? You can not implement new procedures the day before the majority of your staff goes on a 4 day weekend.

Ok, now that that is out of the way... I love holidays. I love not being at work (even though it seems to find me). I love hangin out with my family and just, well, being home. Except, now I am not at home, afterall. We have driven to Rexburg to have Thanksgiving with Shahna, since she had to work today and Friday. My family is a little silly. I really need to work on getting them out more. Dingle is a good place, but the world is very different when you get outside of it. We tend to get a little set in our ways and forget that there are other options.

So, I mentioned this was just going to randomness, right? Do I deliver or what?!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum