It's Wednesday :)

Well friends, it's Wednesday night, and you know what that means..... that's right! Cooking Class!
Tonight we made the traditional Italian dish, Chicken Cacciatore. Friends, we have another dish I fully plan to make for anyone who wishes. The dish itself is very simple. Onions, green peppers, mushrooms, celery, tomato sauce, baked over chicken that has been sauteed and flambe'd (personally, I just think Hiro likes to watch the alcohol burst into flames) and topped with montery jack cheese; and serve the whole mess over your favorite pasta. Of course, you have to make the garlic cheese bread to go with it. Kids- it is super easy and super tasty.

Next week we are going to have 2 classes and then we will have completed the series. I am kind of sad to see it be over. I do believe this might be the most enjoyable class I've ever taken. There is a super cute girl, her name is Angela, that I have really enjoyed getting to know better. And the security guard that stops by when he can smell we are almost done is actually a pretty funny guy. I'm convinced he comes to class half for the food and half to hit on Angela... I have bets on whether or not he will get enough umph to ask her for her number before the class ends.... he's got a week ;) Come on! You can do it!!! Go Security Dude!

As a side note, I heard a rumor that the only person left in my office that is in client services (the dept I work in) is probably leaving the project... Is it just me, or does it seem like people are jumping off a sinking ship. I really look forward to the adjustments that are going on right now being over. I have to believe that the end result will be better for all of us that are left.

3 comments:

    On 3:25 AM, November 03, 2005 Anonymous said...

    So why don't you make me some Chicken Cacciatore and mail it to me?

     

    Why don't you block some time out for me while you're here this month and let me make it for you fresh?

     
    On 3:41 PM, November 10, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Sounds like fun. It depends when I have to be back to Baltimore. We'll see.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum