Changes

Happy Halloween!!!!

Ok, that's out of the way.

Have you ever needed a hug so much that your body actually hurt? I think it is a shame that we live in a world where physical contact is so taboo. I grew up in a home full of hugs and squeezes and holding hands. All of them very proper and clean. It is how I knew my mommy loved me and that my friends would always be there. I miss it.
I now live in a world where a hug will get you sent to HR and holding hands is too big of a committment. I can not honestly think of the last time I came into contact with another human being for more than a handshake. My soul hurts.
It feels like my whole world is falling apart and nothing can fix it. I am angry at people I shouldn't be angry at. I am pushing people away for no reason. I want to go to bed and not wake up til sometime next Saturday.
I really really just want a hug.

2 comments:

    On 9:00 PM, November 01, 2005 Anonymous said...

    When such a kindhearted, smart funny, WONDERFUL person is feeling glum, it does not leave much hope for the rest of us. You have people who love you dearly, even though they hardly know you, and you can always lean on them. If we were closer we'd give ya a HUGE hug! Juse cause you ROCK!! :)

     
    On 9:03 PM, November 01, 2005 Anonymous said...

    And as you can see this person cannot type tonight :P

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum