To be young again.....

I am spending the weekend with my cousin Shahna. She is in Rexburg going to beauty college. I decided I was tired of my hair color, so I am letting her change it. I am enjoying just being with her and her roommate. To be 18 again.....

Anyway, we went into Idaho Falls to shop for shampoo, yes, shampoo. I was super excited to find the brand I have been looking for for 3 years - and not only that, Shahna get's 50% off :) It's a super duper day...
Ok, the purpose of this entry is really to tell you about the cute little restaurant we stopped at. It's called "Wrangler." I get a little nervous about mom'n' pop places, but it was busy, so we figured that was a good sign. Anyway, the food was fine, but as we were enjoying our chicken sandwiches, we were treated to a harmonica concert :) This table was full of cute little old ladies. One of them just broke out her harmonica and started playing. Shortly after, her friend was walking around the room backwards trick or treating. She had a witch that when you pushed on her head, she spat out candy corns... When I get old- I am going to be cool like that :) I am giving serious thought to picking up a harmonica and a how to play book. Anyway, it was a truly enjoyable dining experience.

1 comments:

    On 5:14 PM, October 25, 2005 Anonymous said...

    NICOLE
    I am glad that you had a good time with me and Robin. You are awsome. Yes I am glad I could help you save money on Car Insurance........ I mean Shampoo

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum