Home

I love going home. I can't think of a better place to hide out and deal with a cold. My mom let's me sleep all day if I want (which I did a pretty good job of today)

There was a new addition to my home when I went home this weekend. The cat my nephew called about last week. Her name is Stripes. She is hyper active and extremely playful, and her favorite place to sleep is ON MY HEAD. Anyway... it was an interesting weekend.

Friday I took 3 of my cousins to the Bear Lake High School Homecoming Parade and JV Football game. We totally kicked Declo's trash. Our Varsity team, not so much. Saturday we worked in the yard to get it ready for Winter. Today I slept in, watched General Conference and my mom made a prelude to Thanksgiving Dinner and my aunt and uncle and their kids came up for lunch.

I warned you on the first log that my life is boring.... now you know, I wasn't lying. I never lie.

1 comments:

    On 6:13 PM, October 03, 2005 Anonymous said...

    I'm sorry, but your life rocks.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum