This week's class

Today we learned how to make Thai Soup and a new version of Chicken Noodle. Ok, so maybe it is not the most humble thing for me to say, but I like my Chicken Noodle better than his; but the other soup- TASTY! It was full of stuff I'd never used before (ie. lemon grass, straw mushrooms, lime leaves) and some stuff I have just never thought of putting in soup (ie. ginger root and lime juice.) I'm enjoying this class, not because I can't cook, but because it is giving me new ideas about how to use things. Next week we are cooking food from Jerusalem. Should be interesting....

Soup is one of my favorite parts of autumn. I don't think you can beat sitting at home with a bowl of warm soup watching the rain outside while reading a good book. mmmmm I am trying to psych myself up for the change of season that is becoming more and more inevitable :)

1 comments:

    On 7:56 AM, October 01, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Yeah for cold weather! Yippi!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum