Girls

So... I went to my ward activity tonight cuz, well, let's face it, there's this boy (who DOES know I exist, he just doesn't care much) .... but also because it is time I get to know more people. It was actually a pretty good time. While we were chatting with some other girls I realized how silly girls really are. These girls are beautiful, fun, smart, and all in all fabulous and they are sitting there chatting about how all these boys are out of their league. WHAT?!?!?! was all I could think. Honestly- fabulous girls. I know what I am hiding behind, but these girls got nothin.

Girls! You are FABULOUS, FANTASTIC, AND GREAT. Don't let anyone tell you are not, cuz you are. If you need me to write you a list - just say the word. No boy is out of your league, infact, if anything, you are out of theirs.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum