New Class

So, I am taking this class with James and Heather called "Cooking for Singles and Couples" yeah, whatever. It's supposed to be helping us learn the art of spices. Tonight we made the best hashbrowns I have ever had. OH MY GOODNESS. Also we learned how to make omelettes... nothing new there, really. But I am excited about the class; it's gonna be fun. The teacher's name is Hiro. He is this cute little Indian man who cracks jokes and then tells you he is joking, just in case you missed it.

Anyway, next time you are coming over, give me a heads up and I will share with you the tastiest potatoes ever.

2 comments:

    On 8:24 PM, September 24, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Yeah for food!

     
    On 1:28 PM, September 28, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Man...I hate that I have to work two jobs....I have no time for good food even when someone is willing to make it!!! :(

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum