I am good luck for boys

That's what I've decided. I am good luck for boys. Now, let me tell you the scientific evidence behind my conclusion.

About 4 seconds after I decide... wow, he's pretty fun, maybe I would like to get to know him better... he has a girlfriend. Never before I make this decision- always after.

About 7 seconds after that, they are engaged.

I could take the time to name names, but I don't think I am quite ready for that to be on the WWW.

So, I guess that means for all you single boys out there, that I have never really been all that interested (I know you are broken up about this- don't bother trying to hide it).... but for those others of you... you can thank me any time you'd like. Chips Ahoy are my favorite.

1 comments:

    heehee!

    CHEWY chips ahoy... after a few seconds in the microwave... comes out even better ;p

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum