same old story

Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying my cooking class? Tonight we learned about presentation. About the only thing I learned about that was beauty is in the eye of the beholder.... everyone liked my sexy lemon flowers except the teacher :P

But besides that we made Salmon Oscar. We flambe'd the salmon, cooked the "k"rab, made the bernaise sauce - with Hiro's "special" ingredients, and steamed the asparagus - apparently to perfection, I have never had asparagus before, so I have nothing to compare it to. I am pretty sure it was the sauce's "special" ingredients, but the words I would like to use to describe this meal would probably make my page go against the Convergys Acceptable Use policy. Let's just say, if you ever come over for dinner and this is the meal I am cooking, be prepared for the best you've ever had. "The best what?" you ask.... "Just the best" I respond slyly, "really.... the best."

2 comments:

    On 8:55 AM, October 25, 2005 Anonymous said...

    It was some dang good salmon - but I still believe if you had the invite to come and still didn't come, you shouldn't be entitled to some of the food (unless daddy pays for it). Do we know if he paid for 3, or since he's teacher's pet, did he get it for free?

     
    On 5:19 PM, October 27, 2005 Anonymous said...

    I'm hungry

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum