Square Dancing

Tonight I learned to Square Dance. I was a little skeptical at first, but once I got started, I rather enjoyed it. According to Matt I caught on relatively quickly. I think he may be a little dillusional. None the less- it was entertaining. I even managed not to twist the ankle until almost the end (a small miracle for me since I am a clutz with a capital K).

Anyway... that's about it. Work was a long day, but pretty productive I think. I am doing interviews for a position in Baton Rouge. Interviews are interesting. I think it almost absurd that we are supposed to make a decision on who can best do a job after talking to them for only about 20 minutes. Also, after 7 1/2 years with this company, I am FINALLY getting sent to a site other than the one I live at. Woo Hoo :D

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum