Oooooooh my goodness

Oooooooooooooh my! I am feeling better and better about taking this cooking class. Tonight we made "Chicken Jerusalem." But don't let the name fool you- there is nothing kosher about this meal. Included in this meal are the best sautee'd mushrooms I have ever been privy to. As well as artichoke hearts and a cream sauce. We paired it with a rice pilaf. Oh, really, I know I am getting too excited about something as simple as chicken, but there is little else going on right now ;) Today I miss having people to cook for more than I have since leaving Logan.

I need a boy- just to have someone to cook for... I ask for very little else, just someone willing to make pleasant sounds while he eats my food. For the many of you that have played that role in the past, I miss you. Come visit, eh?

Next week, while I am gone, they are making Italian food (yes, he is taking a tour around the world) When I get back we get to bring a friend to class and show off our new skillz :) Any volunteers????

Next week I going to a couple of centers to facilitate some trainings... does it worry anyone else that I am training something I haven't done for over a year???? Shhh- don't tell anyone, maybe they'll never guess. The best part is I actually get to meet some of my team- woo hoo! yea! for meeting people you talk to everyday!!!

Oh yeah, for any of you that may have my work cell phone number - it's been disconnected. I am not avoiding you. If you want to talk to me, I am now only using my personal phone. If you don't have that number and think you should- send me a note :)

1 comments:

    On 5:30 PM, October 06, 2005 Anonymous said...

    I come and visit, so you can make Chicken Jerusalem whenever you want for me :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum