That's what I love about Sundays

Sundays are good days. I'm feeling a little off today, and have actually spent all but about 4 hours of it in bed. One of the hours I made it out of the house, I was able to attend a fireside where I was able to hear testimonies about Joseph Smith, Jr born in word and song. Joseph Smith is the man who saw God the Father and Jesus Christ and is the man through whom the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ was restored to the earth and returned Christ's church to this dispensation of time. It was an excellent reason to leave the house.

Now, the reason I was invited to this fireside is because my friend Dav is in town from Baltimore. I spent the morning yesterday at his folks' house. Have I mentioned that I love his family as much as I love him? I never feel anything but welcome and at home there. Doing nothing more than taking a nap on their couch makes a perfect day. I am pretty sure I am back at my quota of hugs (if there is such a thing), or at least have enough to get me home Tuesday. Anyway, check out his page (www.davsblog.com) over the next few weeks. His welcome video will introduce you to some of my favorite people.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum