Look at what I did


Tonight we built gingerbread houses. Matt tried to tell me that you can't put chocolate on them. To prove him wrong, my doors and shutters are built out of Hershey's blocks. It was a fun night to spend with James and Heather :) Of course, we watched LOST, too.

I really think old friends are the best kind. I am not saying meeting new people isn't fun, I just really love spending time with people I can just be myself with. Last night I had dinner with two of my favorite people in the world. It was dinner and we chatted and we watched Oprah. To most this might seem an odd night, but to me it was perfect. I am very much looking forward to doing it again in the near future :)

1 comments:

    On 3:13 PM, November 17, 2005 Anonymous said...

    The picture you posted is so washed out. I'm impressed, however.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum