Pleasant Surprise

I think my very favorite thing in the world is having people come visit. Friday night I got a call from one of my very favorite visitors :) I had pretty much written Friday off as meh, but a visit was all it took to turn it into the best day of the week. I had a visitor on Thursday, too. Come to think of it- It's been a pretty darn good week!

Tomorrow I am going to Dav's family Christmas party :) I am excited because it is actually the same time as my family Christmas party that I was not going to be able to attend.

Christmas is a good time for families. This Christmas I get to spend over a week at home. I still have to work, but I get to do it in Dingle instead of SLC. I'm pretty psyched about it; though I am still trying to plot out my day after Christmas shopping ;)

1 comments:

    On 2:34 AM, December 19, 2005 Anonymous said...

    Sounds like you had some pretty awesome visitors! :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum