BAKING!!!! Holidays give me an excuse to bake. Today I made 7 different kinds of treats. Meringue Cookies, Cream Cheese Brownies, Double Decker Fudge, Chocolate Biscotti, Raspberry Ribbons, Thumbprints, and Lemon Tea Cookies. Of course, there has to be one thing that doesn't work out like you want it to.... today that was the brownies. I baked them longer than I was told and the tops were brown, but the brownie part forgot to cook. They taste great, but most brownie batter does.

So that is how I spent my Saturday. Monday I will take them to work and put my coworkers in sugar comas.

Tomorrow Matt has agreed to let me use my pretty plates for a random Sunday dinner. He humors me. I appreciate it.

2 comments:

    On 7:20 AM, December 11, 2005 Anonymous said...

    How very domesticated of you.

     
    On 6:08 PM, December 12, 2005 Anonymous said...

    I want some!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum