This trip's theme is DRIVING

Yeah, so driving...around and around KC, MO. We finally got to actually start our day at around 6 PM. We went to the Plaza. The lights are beautiful, but OOOOOOOH so cold. We did a little shopping, but eventually we gave up. The restaurant lines were so very long that we decided to head over to "The Blue Room" which is a little Jazz club. We got there before it opened so we went to dinner at "The Peach Tree Restaurant" I got a little soul food (cat fish and fried chicken). It's a good thing our waiter was hot, cuz wow, he was slow. When we made it back to the club we realized it was geeky old white guy night. We stuck around for a bit and made fun of some of the biggest geeks, then we decided we needed a little more hoppin'.

Our next location was "The Beaumont Club." It was mostly a country, but it also played a little hip hop and we had a fantastic time making fools of ourselves. Really just an enjoyable time.

As we were leaving, Shar's friend Lamarr called. He needed a ride back to where he had left his car earlier that day. So we went to pick him up and apparently we got roped into running his errands while we were there. When I say errands, I mean, he took us with him to pick up his 3:30 AM booty call. How tacky is that???

Today was dedicated to football. We spent the day at this really cute couple's house in KC,KS. Really nice folks. It was Shar's tax school teacher and her husband. I have now watched 2 football games this season. That is double my quota for the year. I guess I am good ;)

1 comments:

    On 11:09 PM, December 04, 2005 Anonymous said...

    I didn't know you were a club-er, but I like it!
    cprigby@comcast.net

    there it is, enjoy.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum