Games

So, I LOVE going home. I love being with the people who love me for the holidays and the traditions and the chaos. But I think I am glad to be back. I decided to drive back today because the weather was so nice.

New Year's eve was kind of a bust this year. The kids kept calling for whatever reason so the party emptied out pretty early. My nephew actually fell off the pillow and cut his head open on the coffee table. My aunt nurse said it would only get one stitch so she just cleaned him up and tried her best to put a bandaid in his hair. Today he was back to his normal rambunctious self.

My uncle has a game called "reaction." 2-4 players hold on to these metal handles and try to be the first person to push the button on their handle when the light turns green. The last person to push the button gets an electric shock. Not a little tounge on the battery tickle- and valid shock. Ouch it hurts so bad I can't let go shock.
When did torture devices start passing as party games?

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum