Miracles happen

Never stop believing that miracles happen. Last night I set up my mom's computer. Yes, that's right. My mom has a computer. For those of you who don't understand why this is a miracle, let me explain. My mom has lived forever in the most backward- and still awesome- little place called Dingle, Idaho. She has never in all her years done anything more with a computer than play Solitaire or Pinball. When she takes on line courses for work, she brings them down so I can do all of the actual computer part. My mom is great, she's just not really the computer type. Anyway my extended family has all gotten into this pay to surf deal to make some random money- and if you want more on that, leave a comment with some contact info- but my aunt decided my mom couldn't afford not to try. So, she bought my mom a computer.

Well, now you know. Life is good. I am in Dingle and it has been snowing since I got here. I have to come to Dingle for snow- cuz, SLC sure isn't getting any. My Shahnee is coming home tomorrow. I get to spend Sunday convincing her to move to SLC when she finishes school in May ;) Then I could for sure buy a house...wow, that'd be awesome....

Ok- I am officially rambling. TGIF!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum