It's been a while

For the first time in a long time I was where I was supposed to be when I was supposed to be there. I believe that we are blessed when we do what is right- especially if it is hard. Well, for me it is hard to go somewhere by myself. I am kind of co-dependent. So here is what I got already just from going to class tonight. I got a start on a work assignment about leadership. I avoided a car accident. My VCR worked and I still got to watch American Idol without of commercials.

Speaking of American Idol.... more than a whole bag of gummy bears?? I am pretty sure Randy summed up my feelings with these words, "This is a weird show, man." Go Greensboro!

1 comments:

    On 7:09 PM, January 25, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Simon was weird tonight.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum