Happy Friday

So I know this week was technically shorter than other work weeks, but it sure hasn't felt like it. It was however over all a pretty good week.
Ok- So I am choosing to use today's blog to tell everyone my new year's resolutions so you can help hold me to them.

1- Make better eating choices. (Dieting is setting me up to fail- so maybe if I word it differently the result will be better)

2- Drink more water. Let's face it, literally- my complexion is the first thing to go when I don't drink water like I should. Plus, really, your body just needs water to function properly.

3- Use better words. I am not a big curser, but it's still something I would like to work on.

4- Use my time better. Less TV, less internet. More books, more hobbies, more time with other people. I didn't say NO TV- I realize my addiction to shows such as American Idol (New Season 1/17/06) and Beauty and the Geeks (New Season 1/12/06) and Lost.

5- Get out of debt and save some money. This should be completely possible where I am in life right now. It is all about just making better decisions.

6 - Be a better friend. I need to put more trust in other people. I need to show more interest in others and I need to follow through on my commitments better.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum