For the first time since I moved to SL, there are no storage crates in my bedroom. I realize that I am moving again in 5 months, but 5 months is a long time to leave the blasted crates in my room. I am pretty sure my next home will be roommate free. I think I am getting to stubborn to live with other people... this doesn't really bode well on my chances of finding the forever kind of roommate, but well... it's reality.

Today is a good news day. I have one friend who has a new job, one who found a way to make more money with his current one and another who is taking real steps towards owning his own home. I am completely jealous of all 3.

Ok... so nothing else big or exciting today. I am going back to my book. I am reading the Chronicles of Narnia. I missed them as a child, so I decided I would jump on the bandwagon. However, I want to read all 6 books before I watch the movie... my attention span is suffering today, though. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

    On 3:31 PM, January 24, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Narnia Rocks!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum