Homesick

So, last night... blind date. It was, pretty meh. Don't get me wrong. I had a lovely evening, but I spent more time talking to my cousin's 2 year old than my date. I'm sure he's a nice enough fellow, but I think the situation my just have been a little too odd.

Today I decided to stop in Logan and go to church with my old ward. It was just what I needed. I think it may actually be my 2nd favorite place in the world. It was really great just to be with people I know and who know me and for them to actually pull off a disappointed look when I said I was only there to visit, not moving back. My only regret is not having more time to be there. For I missed out on seeing some of my very favorite Loganites.

My freinds are definitely the part of Logan I miss the most. If I could keep my job and move back- I would do it in a heart beat.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum