I know I know

So, if anything had happened between my last entry and now, I promise I would have posted.... As is, I've spent the last week camped out at home trying to minimize this cold I am catching.

This weekend has been pretty good though. Friday night we went out to dinner with some new friends. We went to a pub called MacCools. Traditional Irish fare be had, I was very happy with my American Prime Rib. I am a red meat fan. The horseradish sauce left a little to be desired, or at least a little more horseradish and a little less sour cream, but the service was good and the company was fantastic. After dinner we went back to Becca's and played games and had cocoa. I haven't laughed that hard in so long I can not remember. I needed it, really. We then went to look at Christmas lights, at 1100pm, in a car with no gas.... While there were not many lights on that late, we did get manage to get quite nauseated on the rollercoaster also known as Avenue I.

Yesterday I went shopping as I have decided it is far past time I should be done with Christmas, but am having trouble getting into the right spirit of it all this year. Anyway, as I didn't have anything else to do but hang out at wal-mart on a Saturday night, I decided it would be a good time to get my oil changed (4 months after the "next change due date" in my window). The very nice guy at the service desk said it would be about 45 minutes. 2 hours later I walked out. UGH. However, I went to visit Bethany and VeAnn and got caught up on my "The Office" episodes.

Today, Brad invited us to go to a Break-the-Fast potluck dinner. It was great fun! It was a group of people we'd never really met before, so it was a good night to just visit and get to know new peeps. Good times I say!

Well, really, that's about it. So, just for giggles, here are the pics I stole from Dav from my HouseWarming party. See how you missed out?!




Brian, RC, and Chris


Me and VeAnn :)


Ryan and Alyssa (Feb 9th!)


MadGab :)


Brett and Becca


Barry and Jake


Brad :)

1 comments:

    On 8:09 AM, December 04, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Nice Pics!

    If it makes you feel any better, I haven't started my Christmas shopping either.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum