Chocolate makes everything better





Last night I went to visit my friend Amber and her new baby Nathan. She is fantastic, and he is beautiful. I am not baby hungry ( I am too selfish to be responsible for another life, I recognize this), but I do love to borrow them for awhile. He was so good. He just slept on my chest for almost 3 hours, skipped his feeding time and went on sleeping. I loved it. With my luck, if I ever get to have kids, I will be given nonsnuggle babies, but maybe just maybe ;)

Today is the official first day of office Christmas treats. I have decided to rebel, and I am not baking until after the holidays. Chocolate seems to be the topping of choice this holiday. Even on things I don't eat plain, like pretzels, put a little chocolate on it and suddenly, they're amazing. Put it on something I already love, like popcorn, and I will be yours forever. Ok, maybe that's a little dramatic, but you get the picture.

Oh, I still don't know when I am leaving for the holidays. It's getting a little frustrating. I am so excited that I have actually almost finished packing and it is all taking up space in my living room, just waiting. It's only Tuesday.

Tonight I am having dinner with my friends James and Heather (yay). Hopefully if I stay busy, I will be less anxious :D

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum