Yesterday ended up being a very productive day. I am officially done with my Christmas shopping and it's all wrapped up and ready to go. My tree is very pretty with packages underneath it, even if none of them are for me ;)

We went to a dinner party last night. It was very nice and the girls had obviously spent a lot of time making sure everything was perfect.

I love the holiday season. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is the music. Today was my ward's choir program at church. I joined the choir last week on a whim, but what it meant is that I got to sing in the program today. We sang some of my favorites, including The First Noel/Pachelbel's Canon. I left the meeting feeling completely ready for Christmas.

Tonight, just to be sure, I am watching the Charlie Brown Christmas Special. I figure since I can't be home for my family Christmas party, I'll have a little one of my own :)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum