Shhhh! Don't tell my mom!

I get to come home a day early!!!!! Don't tell my mom, it's a surprise. I've known since most of yesterday, but I haven't told her yet. I'm telling you now because she's already at work. So unless you tell her - she won't find out until I am already home. I am stopping in Logan to visit some friends, but I should still be home about the same time mom get's off work :) YAY!! If I had my way about it, I would be gone already. That just seemed mean to the people I would have had to wake up when I got to Logan. If I wait one more hour I can meet them at a reasonable time for lunch.... so I am trying to be patient. It's harder than it seems like it should be.

1 comments:

    On 11:41 PM, December 21, 2006 Anonymous said...

    People in NC ask that you drive safe and have a great Holiday Season!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum