Windows, Dav, and things to do

What a good week it has been. I got moved into a room with windows at work. It was a little sad being the only one left in the big room, so this smaller room is very cozy, and now I can watch the snow fall. At least I'll know what I am headed out for at the end of the day.

Dav came to visit on Wednesday. It was great, we spent the evening downtown looking at Christmas lights and doing a little shopping. It was a lovely night. It rained the whole time we were walking, but it was a warm(ish) rain, and a light jacket night. He spent the night on the couch and Thursday we did a little more shopping, ran an errand, watched a movie and then took him up to his folks' house. His parents are some of my very favorite people.

Unfortunately, I had to work on Friday... but hey, I've got that window ;) Today I have GOT to finish my Christmas shopping. It's embarrassing to still have so much to do. We've been invited to a little party tonight, to which we've been asked to "dress for the occasion." It sounds like a lovely way to spend a Saturday night!

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum