It totally worked

Thank you People in NC. And right back at ya! I did have a lovely drive yesterday (and since it is snowing today, I am feeling even better about my choice of yesterday). I stopped in Logan for lunch with Trista and Shar, and got to meet Shar's new baby. His name is Demitri (or Darnell if you choose to side with Trista). He is beautiful :) Go figure, eh? But really. All that black hair :) I'll load a picture once I get back to a computer with a connection better than 26.4k. When I got home, my mom was super excited :) It was great. Last night Kelly and Justin came up and put in mom's Christmas present, which is a new kitchen counter top and sink. It's going to be a project for a couple of days more, but they got a good start on it, anyway. It's going to be fantastic.

Ok... I gotta jet. It's time for aerobics at the church house :)

1 comments:

    On 10:02 AM, December 22, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Hello to all you Dingle-ites!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum