I've been looking for stories to tell- and I finally have some :)

So first of all- I am SOOOO excited about a business trip I have coming up. I am going to Baton Rouge. I have so many people that I love working with there and to finally get to meet them makes me so happy I can't sleep at night. Yes, really- that excited.

Second - I've said it before, I'll say it again. I love Brother Anderson. The thing he said tonight that seemed to hit deepest was a comment about those of us who are struggling to see ourselves as the Lord sees us. He asked us to stop looking at ourselves as a sum of our mistakes. We are more than that. We are children of a King. We truly are divine. This is the challenge I am taking away - and sharing with you.

1 comments:

    On 2:34 AM, April 03, 2006 Anonymous said...

    ...depends whose hands you're holding

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum