11

First of all - I LOVE Barry Manilow.... ok, that out of the way

Mandisa - Amazing as always. She deserves to go a long way

Bucky - Continues to creep me out. The rock/country thing is NOT working for me

Paris - This is her genre and she did it proud

Chris - OH MY. I didn't know I could like that song any other way than by the original man in black, but wow.... that's all... wow

Katherine - I might have the mcpheever

Taylor - Less seizure this time, very fun to watch and listen to

Lisa - not my favorite tonight or from her

Kevin - Send him home. Put me out of my misery

Elliott - Kind of a struggle tonight vocally. It got better, but not stellar

Kelie - I love Patsy so much... Kellie just didn't do it for me this week.

Ace - Enjoyable performance... his smile makes it hard for me to concentrate.

1 comments:

    On 8:01 AM, March 22, 2006 Anonymous said...

    I mostly agree with you. I Don't agree with your man in black comment. He was very good.

    Yeah, Kevin needs to go home.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum