My Weekend

I got to go home this weekend :) As much as I hate the drive, I love being home. Not a lot of down time, but still spending time with the people who are important to me, not much better way to go. Friday night we had a wedding reception, Saturday we went to the matinee of "8 Below." Quality family entertainment. You'll cry, you'll jump, you'll be on the edge of your seat and laugh your way through. It really was a worthy watch. After the bridal shower we had to go back into town and I ran into my little brother and my dad's wife so I went home with them, had dinner and played games with my little sisters. It was great. Riley has decided that I am not a stranger any more and she didn't want me to let her go for anything. I love a good snuggle- so I was totally up for it :) We played Disney Scene it... I watch too many disney shows....

Today I tried out a new cheesecake berry muffin recipe- so next time you are in town, give me a holler, they are tasty :)

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum