Simple Green

I spent my Saturday morning changing the color of my kitchen floor. No, not replacing it, but it is definitely a color I've not seen there since I moved in. Simple Green, my friends, simple green. It eats thru everything. Now, some of you are thinking, "weren't you supposed to be at a stake activity Saturday morning?" I submit to you Nay. This was the first Saturday I've had in a while when I had time to actually get something done. Could I have done it Saturday afternoon? I say again, No. As much as I hate waking up early, I am pretty sure I am a morning person. I am more productive in one morning than I am a whole week of nights. If I put something off til the afternoon, just assume it's not getting done.

Saturday evening I ended up going to an ice skating activity with my roommate and my soon to be roommate. I did a lot of watching, as I do not skate. I only saw 1 fall all night. Of course, it was a fall that ended up requiring the paramedics, so 1 was more than enough.

1 comments:

    On 11:25 AM, March 26, 2006 Anonymous said...

    And that's the exact reason that I don't shower. I just scrub down with Simple Green once a month. :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum