what a weekend

Ok, so we didn't really do all that much, but it was pretty random and out of plan for me. Friday I picked my mom and nephew up in Brigham and we drove to Pleasant Grove to visit my grandparents. On the way home we stopped at the Natural History Museum of Ancient Life. The 6 year old was in heaven.... dinosaurs everywhere and a giant sand box and water trap to play in. The 3-D African Safari movie was also fun. I liked the tigers the best.

Saturday we went to Finding Nemo, Disney on Ice. What people won't charge when they have a captive audience. The show was a little too long for the 6 year old's attention span, so it pretty much killed his desire to go elsewhere. So, no planetarium for us.

Sunday we got snowed in when we tried to drive north. Church was good. I liked coming home to a meal I didn't cook.

Today I finally got my mom home. The small child missed a day of school, but it's first grade, how rough can it be ;)

Happy First Day of Spring!!

1 comments:

    On 4:46 AM, March 21, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Snow rocks.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum