American Idol again :)

First, So I went to FHE last night. We played Human Clue- oh yeah, I won... ok, well, my team won. I also met new people... which is good, and the roommate- who has been in the ward for a day got a date... I am sure it's not a record time, but it's the fastest I've seen it happen in a long time.

As for the moving, it's back to an IF and it's not happening any time soon- so, ON WITH LIFE!

Ok- American Idol rambling.......


Paris – She can sing, but I was not super impresses tonight

Lisa – I enjoyed her tonight.

Melissa – A little off tonight, but still good. I am not attached to her yet.

Kinnik – Like her song, did not like her singing it.

Katherine – I don’t think I have the McPheever, but I did enjoy her tonight.

Ayla – Meh

Mandisa – I still love her. Let’s face it- she’s freaking awesome.

Kellie – It was time for her to pull this one out, could have been stronger.

3 comments:



    The Judges got it wrong big time tonight. Mandisa really really sucked. Melissa was quite good.

    The female losers for Thursday are as follows: Kinnik, Ayla.

     

    Interesting idea, but Mandisa never sucks. I fast forward thru the judges, so as for them I have no comment.

     
    On 9:13 AM, March 08, 2006 Anonymous said...

    Simon was mostly accurate tonight. And Mandisa kicked butt.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum